The position requires a self-motivated individual with senior level experience in the Business Analyst Role. A strong technical understanding of the Telco environment is essential. He or she will act as the interface between the customer business BA’s, PM’s and the Adapt IT developer team and will prepare the required Technical User requirement specifications. Good verbal and writing skills are therefore key to this position. The ability to be assertive and having the ability to stand his or her ground is essential
Primary Responsibilities for the Role
The candidate will form part of a specific customer domain and will be responsible for the following:
- Interfacing with the customer’s business stakeholders and technical teams (BA’s and project managers.)
- Interfacing with the domain technical lead to assist with the solution design.
- Creating a technical User Requirement Specification (URS) for every CR or project for the specific Adapt domain team.
- Interfacing with customer’s technical team to understand any production errors and develop URS’s for these fixes.
- Assisting the Domain technical lead and project co-ordinator to prioritize development.
- Attending daily telephonic stand-up meetings with the domain team
- Liaise with Business stakeholders to understand their requirements.
- Understanding all BRS, HLD and LLD documents.
- Compiling URS documents for all CR’s and product fixes.
- Assisting developers to understand all business requirements.
- Assisting customer business and AdaptIT development team with testing in QA and CP when required.
- Attend Weekly domain team meetings.
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements
- Good technical understanding of system integration and process flow.
- Strong Communicator.
- Ability to be assertive when necessary.
- Good writing skills.
- Strong Team Player.
- Proficiency in MS Visio or similar.
- End to end understanding of Telco environments will be a “nice to have”.