CFO: Executive level
Sal 1,5million - 2million
Under the administrative direction of the Chief Executive Officer, The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) will provide
strategic direction in the formulation of the financial organisational business model and strategy, influencing
and enabling organisation wide adoption. In addition, the CFO will oversee, lead, and manage the
Shared and Support Services functions, systems, processes, and policies to support a high performance
Experience and Qualifications
- Master’s degree in business, commerce and management or finance, economics or Accounting.
- Registered member of South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA).
- At least 10 years’ experience in a Senior Financial Management position within the financial services
or banking industry.
- Relevant knowledge of payments systems and payments foundational principles.
- Has an in-depth, experiential understanding and the ability to analyse trends and provide expert
commentary and opinion on how ratios, trends, business and value drivers interact.
- Oversees the financial management, tax implications and performance of service delivery mechanisms
both internal and external and outsourced service agreements within the area of responsibility.
Monitors and reports on financial management related matters, including taxation implications.
Implements best practice management accounting techniques on departmental level.
- Advise on strategic and tactical matters relating to budget management, cost benefit analysis,
forecasting needs and securing funding opportunities.
Determine strategy, establish financial policy, and advise on financial decisions, coordinating all
aspects of the financial function.
- Influence and ensure that the organisational strategy has adequate financial resources through the
development and implementation of a requisite financial plan and strategically influence the
implementation thereof across the organisation.
- Develop and formulate medium - long term strategies and objectives, anticipating the future across a
range of aspects (environ, tech, leg. and competitor).
- Ensure the efficient functioning of all the Office shared services functions including hygiene
office management functions, physical infrastructure and equipment, procurement processes,
Information Technology (IT), Human Resources (HR), financial management, budgeting and
monitoring as well as business continuity, resilience and occupational health and safety
If you fit ALL of the requirements please send your CV in a Word format
If you have not received feedback within two weeks please presume your application has been unsuccessful
Please do not apply if you do not fit all of the requirements.