Sales representative in Public and Private Accounts in the Western Cape Region. Key focus area will be Cape Town and nearby surrounding accounts.
To sell the full range of products in a professional manner by calling health care professionals and related role players i.e. stock controllers, pharmacy managers etc to build strong ethical relationships with customers to gain greater market share and service current business thereby, resulting in achieving and exceeding sales targets.
Responsible for the sales as per the business units listed below, including maintaining and growing existing business and expanding of sales within the assigned territory;
• Scheduling and attending appointments with existing and potential customers;
• Demonstration of products to Clinical personnel;
• Completion of weekly planner and activity report for submission to direct manager;
• Achieving Sales Targets;
• Responsible for networking with and developing relationships with new- and managing existing customers;
• Management and Counting of consignment stock
• Requesting and following up on quotations;
• General Administration associated with the position.
Responsible for the following product ranges:
Surgical instrumentation and power tools;
ENT Diagnostic Products;
Surgical retractor systems’
Operating tables & light systems
Patient temperature management systems
Responsible for the following activities:
Sales Reports and Administration
Training and Training Events
Minimum of 5 years previous sales experience;
Medical Experience is a preference and previous experience in Capital Equipment or Surgical Disposable Instruments alternatively any sales in the Medical Industry would be an advantage;
Knowledge of the target group of customers will be an advantage;
Computer literacy and proficiency on MS Office, specifically Excel (level 2 at least) and MS Word is a requirement for this position;
Clinical and product knowledge will be a definite advantage;
Existing relationships with Customer base will be a definite advantage
A relevant degree or diploma is an advantage with any medical and marketing qualifications a definite advantage.
A complete job description will be available to all qualifying candidates