We are currently supporting a Johannesburg Stock Exchange listed Financial Services giant based in Cape Town. They are looking for an amazing Network Engineer to join their team. Our client offers a great remuneration package that includes benefits, such as Medical Aid, Flexi - time, Bonuses and Provident Fund.
As a Network Engineer your main responsibilities will be the installation, development and maintenance of the networks within the company. This includes:
- Configuration and installation of devices
- Provide Level 2/3 support, troubleshooting and diagnosis to resolve issues.
- Perform network maintenance and systems upgrades including services packs, patches, hot fixes and
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability.
- Network security (tools, procedures and policies)
- Data backups and disaster recovery
- Relevant degree / diploma
- CISO Certifications
- Good understanding of network protocols (e.g IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS)
- Physical experience with network analytics tools, monitoring and network diagnostics
- Network security experience
- LAN and WAN experience
- OSI / TCP/IP model understanding