Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Individuals: Completion of Tax Schedules, Income Statements, Statements of Assets & Liabilities, Reconciliation of Assets & Liabilities, CGT Calculations & computations and Tax computations in preparation for completing individual IT12 returns on e-filing
- Checking & processing ITA34’s
- Completion of IT14’s & IT12TR’s
- Completion and submission of Tax Directive Applications with supporting documents thereto
- Preparation of IRP6 letters on taxware and on e-filing.
- Tax Clearance Applications in respect of Good Standing, Tender or Foreign Investment.
- Completion and submission of Income tax registration for individuals, companies, close corporations and trusts along with documents to support applications
- Attendance to queries which need resolving at/ with SARS
- Facilitation of payments to SARS via e-filing & where clients issue cheques to be deposited, submission of IT returns when requested to do so
- Completion & submission of Dividend withholding tax forms being DWT01 & DWT02 on e-filing & easyfile.
- Resolution of income tax, VAT and PAYE queries and disputes with SARS on behalf of clients.