Sen Credit Manager - Asset Finance
Entrepreneurial bank seeks financial astute + analytical indiv. Pivotal role to assess Credit applications for Commercial Asset Finance. Great culture and expanding firm.
- Analyse Credit applications for Asset Finance deals such as capital equipment + office automation.
- Key role to analyse financial statements and business info provided.
- Prepare reports and present deals to Credit Committee.
- Reassess declined deals for a higher risk appetite level.
- Compile + present deals in post-mortem meetings to Sen Mgt.
- Review Recourse and financing for Supplier applications.
- Manage your own Mandates.
- Other key functions, to be discussed at interview stage.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Business or Finance Degree or Diploma
- 6 to 10 years exp as Credit Analyst or Credit Manager in Asset Finance.
Should you be interested in the role:
- Please apply online using the link.
- For any queries, please contact Bev at SET on 082 495 8595.
- No Whats-app CV’s will be accepted.