Back to job board
- Ability to Meet Deadlines
- Independent Action
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using computerised bookkeeping systems.
- Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books and maintain general ledgers.
- Perform full payroll function.
- Complete and submit statutory forms (SARS, VAT, Paye, UIF, WCF).
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
- A good understanding of accounting with at least five year's accounting experience.
- A degree in accounting will be beneficial.
- Completion of articles will be beneficial.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Drivers license and own transport.
- CV must include contactable references.