To provide support to clients on the functionality of the ITS Integrator suite of products. The incumbent is responsible for the for logging, investigation, and resolution of queries from the clients, to fulfill the contractual obligation to the clients as laid out in the SLA (Service Level agreement).
Primary Responsibilities for the Role
- Investigate incidents relating to systems, within the scope of control and assign to other departments where necessary.
- Continuous communication with originators of incidents with regards to their status and activity.
- Perform reconciliations for the subsystem in the scope of control
- Recommend corrective actions after investigation.
- Participate in internal audits.
- Provide client support on the use of the ITS Integrator systems as per maintenance and service level agreements (SLA).
- Log incidents on the ticketing system in response to customer or internal reports.
- Monitor statutory regulation alignment to the system within scope of control.
- Responsible for the integration between sub-systems allocated to the team and other ITS systems.
Compliance to the ISO 9001:2015 Support Procedure
- Adhere to published procedures and standards.
- Maintain records in accordance with published procedures.
- Initiate corrective and preventative action as per standard procedure.
- Monitor effectiveness of corrective and preventative action.
Minimum Qualification Experience RequireD
- Matric + relevant qualification i.e.
- Degree or Diploma in Finance Management
- Business Analysis/Testing Certificate will be an advantage
- 5 years of experience using ITS Integrator on the related subsystem
- Intermediate business process knowledge
- Intermediate understanding of business principles
- Intermediate knowledge of statutory legislation
- Identify opportunities to sell systems and services to existing clients
- Intermediate knowledge of the sector
- Intermediate knowledge of the ERP systems function
- Intermediate knowledge of different modules in the various suite of products
- Continuous development of knowledge of software systems within scope of control.
- Continuous development of knowledge of business practices that are addressed by software systems within scope of control.
Ability to perform medium to complex investigations
Design & analysis skills
Mentoring and coaching skills
Conduct Training and Consulting
Ability to grasp business practices and recommend alternative solutions
Intermediate problem-solving ability
Ability to create, compose and edit written materials
Agile and adaptable
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient presentation and report writing skills
- Proficient negotiation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Finance Code Structure
- PMISS (From Requisitions to Invoicing) – Including Finance iEnabler
- PO – Purchase Order
- SE - Stores
- AP – Accounts Payable
- AR - Accounts Receivable
- GL - General ledger
- AMS – Assets Management System
- Including Reconciliation to GL
- Finance Year End Processes
- Finance Period End Processes
- General Finance Reporting
- Setup Fee Structure (Including Cost Centre, Accounts, Transactions Types, Cancellation Credits etc)
- Maintain Student Debtors Journals
- E-Payments (Wappoint, MyGate and PayGate)
- Contracts management
- Electronic Banking Interfaces
- Maintaining Bank Statement Manually / Electronically
- Matching Bank Statement Manually / Electronically
- Bank Reconciliation
Bursaries and Loans
- Setup Bursaries and their Categories
- Maintain Bursary Applications, Estimated Costs, Allocations
- NSFAS interface
- Eduloan Interface
- Intellicard Interface