To manage all aspects of the Information Systems division needs, be it environment and or internal
systems to the satisfaction of all the stakeholders
• Set system security policies and standards and ensure the enforcement thereof, both for the
division and hosting.
• Oversee management of all internal systems.
• Manage the routine audits of systems to include but not limited to, software patches, health
audits and backups.
• Documenting of all actions, systems and process.
• Set IT security policies and standards and ensure the enforcement thereof.
MANAGEMENT, MONITORING AND COMPLIANCE
• Manage the hosted environment and the delivery outputs according to best practise
• Maintain Task List.
• Work within the metric framework of deliverables setup within the KPA/KPI structure.
• Establish and monitor client SLAs.
• Monitor suppliers SLA’s and warrantees. Plan and present strategic IT roadmap on an annual
• Manage hosting centre change controls
BUDGETING AND OPERATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
• Preparing of annual requirements and budgets for all hosting infrastructure