The candidate will be responsible for analysing and modifying relevant systems within the organisation
Primary Responsibilities for the Role
- Analysing and modifying the relevant systems within the organisation, including coding, testing, debugging of software products as and when required. In other less formal words; we want you to use those brilliant talents of yours to make magical software that blows our customers hair back… and have fun while doing it of course.
- Design and Develop Moodle/ LMS cases
- Build and deploy custom LMS Cases
- Execute and effectively follow and manage the Implementation methodology in line with the SDLC
- Evaluate requirements and provide the best possible solutions, do workshops with clients, document outcomes through mapping clients' processes using Visio and delivering on the requirements
- Configure, Develop and Test solutions
- Compilation of knowledge articles and presentations to users
- Provide post-implementation support as per SLA
Technical Analysis & Design
- Analyse and design new/existing system changes and evaluate business impact of change, enhancements and new designs
- Translate the logical designs into physical designs and detailed programs designs, considering the agreed standards, the target environments infrastructure and architecture,
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years’ job-related experience.
- Knowledge and working experience with:
- Proficient in PHP, MySQL, CSS, HTML and jQuery (3 years minimum).
- Experience of object-oriented programming / modular programming.
- Experience of MVC design patterns and frameworks (2 Years Minimum).
- Front-end development including jQuery & Angular.
- Front-end development including jQuery