To provide support to clients on the functionality of the ITS Integrator suite of products. The incumbent is responsible for the for logging, investigation, and resolution of queries from the clients, to fulfill the contractual obligation to the clients as laid out in the SLA (Service Level agreement).
Primary Responsibilities for the Role
- Investigate incidents relating to systems, within the scope of control and assign to other departments where necessary.
- Continuous communication with originators of incidents with regards to their status and activity.
- Perform reconciliations for the subsystem in the scope of control
- Recommend corrective actions after investigation.
- Participate in internal audits.
- Provide client support on the use of the ITS Integrator systems as per maintenance and service level agreements (SLA).
- Log incidents on the ticketing system in response to customer or internal reports.
- Monitor statutory regulation alignment to the system within scope of control.
- Responsible for the integration between sub-systems allocated to the team and other ITS systems.
Compliance to the ISO 9001:2015 Support Procedure
- Adhere to published procedures and standards.
- Maintain records in accordance with published procedures.
- Initiate corrective and preventative action as per standard procedure.
- Monitor effectiveness of corrective and preventative action.
Minimum Qualification Experience RequireD
- Matric + relevant qualification i.e., a Degree or Diploma
- Business Analysis/Testing Certificate will be an advantage
- 7+ years of experience using ITS Integrator on the related subsystem
- Intermediate business process knowledge
- Intermediate understanding of business principles
- Intermediate knowledge of statutory legislation
- Identify opportunities to sell systems and services to existing clients
- Intermediate knowledge of the sector
- Intermediate knowledge of the ERP systems function
- Intermediate knowledge of different modules in the various suite of products
- Continuous development of knowledge of software systems within scope of control.
- Continuous development of knowledge of business practices that are addressed by software systems within scope of control.
- Ability to perform medium to complex investigations
- Design & analysis skills
- Research skills
- Mentoring and coaching skills
- Conduct Training and Consulting
- Ability to grasp business practices and recommend alternative solutions
- Intermediate problem-solving ability
- Ability to create, compose and edit written materials
- Agile and adaptable
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient presentation and report writing skills
- Proficient negotiation skills
- Interpersonal skills
Have Advanced knowledge of:
- Student Application Wizard
- ITS SMS Interface
- Student Applications
- Student Registration
- Student iEnabler
- Study Records
- Academic structure
- Student Graduation Management
- TVETMIS / HEMIS
- Student Short Courses – where applicable
- Competent and advanced beginner
- Celcat Interface – where applicable
- Distance Education – where applicable
- Student Enquiry
- Student Timetabling